Terms of Purchase
(TEXT COURSE ONLY)
By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (‘the purchaser’) agree to be provided with products and/or courses by Christopher Hansard (“Author and Instructor”), hereby known as ‘Instructor’, acting on behalf of Christopher Hansard Limited (“Company”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Author and Instructor agrees to provide services in accordance with Relationships (‘ebook text only course’).
- The scope of services rendered by the Instructor pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and/or provided for on the Instructor’s Website christopherhansard.com as part of the Ebook text only Course.
- Instructor reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Course for Client if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances.
- Client agrees to be open, present and prepared to complete the work. Client is responsible for his/her own success and implementation of objectives met.
- Instructor reserves the right to remove Client from the Course at any time for any reason.
- The content included in Relationships text only Course is for your individual, non-commercial use. Client agrees not to share login details and/or Course materials with any third parties.
Client agrees to be open minded to the Instructor’s methods and partake in services as proposed. Client understands that Instructor has made no guarantees as to the outcome of the Course.
By participating in the Course, Client acknowledges that the Instructor is not a medical doctor, psychologist, attorney, or financial advisor, and his services do not replace the care of other professionals. The information in this Course is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counselling or any other type of therapy or professional advice.
The Instructor may provide the Client with information relating to products that the Instructor believes might benefit the Client, but such information is not to be taken as an endorsement or recommendation. The Instructor is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information provided.
The Instructor may provide Client with third-party recommendations for such services as marketing, photography, business, health, or other related services. Client agrees that these are only recommendations and the Instructor will not be held liable for the services provided by any third-party to the Client. The Instructor is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or services provided by a third-party.
Any testimonials, earnings, or examples shown through the Instructor’s website are only examples of what may be possible for Client. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome based on the use of the Instructor’s Course, programs, and/or services. Client acknowledges that the Instructor has not and does not make any representations as to a future outcome of any kind that may be derived as a result of use of the Instructor’s website, courses, products or services.
4. PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY.
- Upon execution of this Agreement, Client agrees to pay to the Instructor the full purchase amount.
- The Instructor does not offer refunds to ensure that clients are fully committed to the course.
- If Client selects a payment plan option, Client agrees to pay fees to the Instructor according to the payment schedule set forth on the Instructor’s website, or otherwise provided to Client, and the payment plan selected by Client (the “Fee”).
- Credit Card Authorisation (if applicable for payment plan). Each Party hereto acknowledges that the Instructor will charge the credit card chosen by the Client.
- In the event Client fails to make any of the payments within a payment plan during the time prescribed, the Instructor has the right to immediately disallow participation by Client until payment is paid in full, including disallowing access to modules, materials, and calls. If Client has not paid within fourteen(14) days, the Instructor has the right to terminate agreement.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
In respect of the documents specifically created for the Client as part of this Course, the Instructor maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. Client receives one license for personal use of any content provided the Instructor. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Instructor to the Client, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement. The Instructor reserves the right to immediately remove Client from the Course, without refund, if you (Client) are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
6. GOOD FAITH.
Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
The information and education provided to the Client by the Instructor under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are there any warranties created by a course of deal, course of performance or trade usage.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
By using Christopher Hansard Limited services and purchasing this Ebook text only Course, Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transaction. Client agrees that the Instructor will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Course. Client agrees that use of this Course is at user’s own risk.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, any controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the International Court of Arbitration (ICC). The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place via online video communication or via telephone. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
10. GOVERNING LAW.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom( England and Wales) regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.